Friday, October 29, 2010

He makes my heart smile...80hat

Thanks for visiting!  Yes, I am a photographer, but I am so much more!  As you can see from my unfinished list in the previous post.

My love for photography began long ago, long, long ago. (Star Trek music playing in the background)  My best friends and I would take pictures everywhere...and of everything!  We had a camera everywhere we went, taking pictures of our food, cars, shoes and each other!  If you can imagine...I have pictures everywhere.  Seriously, everywhere, even the bathroom...hey,I like to keep the people I love close! Is that weird?  I enjoy capturing memories.  I just love that you can actually have a physical copy of a moment in time.  The real funny thing is that I feel all pictures have emotions tied to them.  Whenever you see that picture of you sitting on your Dad's lap, laughing hysterically, doesn't it make you crack up? That same picture may make your Dad smile and probably make his eyes a little wet because his little girl is not so little anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment