Thursday, October 28, 2010

YOU MAKE MY HEART SMILE 80hat

So Colin is 7 months and 2 days old, ALREADY! How time flies. Now I understand when people say time flies when you have a child. It's not that time just starts doing double speed because you have a child but you are just more alert about the time passing. Before Colin I just lived day by day not knowing time is even passing because there was no physical evidence that showed time passing. But when I see Colin from day to day I can see the value of a 24 hour period. Before I wanted to see where I would be in 10 years but all of that does not matter any more. I just want to savior every minute of every day. When I see Colin there is a feeling like non other and til today I didn't know how to explain that feeling. Friends would ask me how does it feel being a mom and I would just say great. But there is more to it... and my son literally makes my Heart Smile every time I see him. There is no greater feeling than having a child of your own. He makes me want to be a better person and I am grateful for everything he has helped me realized. I am still learning...

No comments:

Post a Comment